Dallas Mini Reunion
October 24 - 26, 2019
Save the Date
October in Dallas is good timing to visit and experience the sights, sounds, culture and cuisine of the area.
Our headquarters hotel is the Westin Dallas Downtown and activities will include:
• A private visit to the George W. Bush Presidential Center. Personal presentation by Ken Hersh, CEO of the Center, followed by a tour of the Bush Museum on SMU campus.
• Visits to the Perot Museum of Nature and Science and the Renzo Piano designed Nasher Sculpture Center.
• Informative talk about Dallas by a noted local historian followed by a bus tour of historical areas.
• Reception/meal venues that offer great views, entertainment and local history.
• Optional shopping trip to North Park Center (Nasher owned and home to Neiman’s, Nordstrom, unique boutiques and Nasher art and sculpture not at the Nasher Sculpture Center).
• Optional visit to the Sixth Floor/JFK (Assassination) Museum.
Come early or stay late and visit Fort Worth (where the West begins) and experience the rich art and history of Dallas’ neighbor, including the Amon Carter Museum of American Art, Kimbell Art Museum and the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame.
Looking forward to seeing you next October in Dallas!